Shipping and Handling


Tooltron Ships 99% Of Its Orders The Same Day -- The Other 1% Ships The Next Day



We understand that shipping and handling rates are an integral factor in the overall price of our delivered products.  Therefore, we are pleased to announce the following highly competitive policies:

Handling Charges: Tooltron never assesses a handling charge 

Our shipping fees are calculated on the basis of the total dollar value of your order.  The rates are calculated by the following chart and such fees will be automatically added to your final credit card charge.

  • For orders totaling $00.01 to $9.99 = Add $5.23
  • For orders totaling $10.00 to $19.99 = Add $7.79
  • For orders totaling $20.00 to $34.98 = Add $9.49
  • FREE SHIPPING for orders totaling $34.99 and up

If required, please call (830-249-8277) for overnight or 2nd day shipping rates.

The above rates are applicable for delivery to continental USA, Hawaii and Alaska.  Other orders and foreign orders should email for shipping charges.