Manufacture Private Label Program
Tooltron Industries, Inc. Company Overview
Tooltron Industries, Inc. established in 1987, has supplied and developed specialty hand tools for the craft, jewelry, pet supply and fishing supply industries. It will be celebrating its 25th year in business in 2012.
Tooltron is a worldwide import/export manufacturer and master distributor offering customers the lowest prices and the convenience of buying direct via a secure Ecommerce environment.
Tooltron Industries, Inc. is a leader in private labeling and impacts pricing mechanisms worldwide via tool forging exchange programs that have the effect of lowering cost of manufacturing and resultant suggested retail pricing.
Mindful of customer needs, Tooltron has always controlled its price points and quality to insure its industry-leading price/quality position.
Offering incentive discounts for demonstrators who introduce the products worldwide, Tooltron will continue to help strengthen the industry
Product Development Timeline of Notable Products
Tooltron was the first to develop several unique scissors for the needleart, quilting and sewing markets:
- 1987: Tooltron introduced its Snip-a-Stitch and Angle Kut Scissors
- 1988: Tooltron introduced its Slant & Kut, and Lace-Appliqué Scissors
- 1989: Tooltron introduced its small (2 ½” & 3 ½”) version scissors
- 1991: Tooltron was the first to introduce Swarovski crystal on screweyes of scissors in the US market
- 1995: Tooltron introduced the world’s smallest pliers – its 3-Piece Mini-Plier Set
- 1997: Tooltron introduced copyrighted, floral-silkscreen Italian scissors. This product innovation spawned lots of imitation in the marketplace
- 1999: Tooltron introduced its Easy-Kut Scissors
- 2001: Tooltron was the first to introduce large loop scissors for large or arthritic fingers
- 2002: Tooltron was the first to introduce titanium scissors to the US market
- 2003: Tooltron introduced its line of titanium-oxide, blunt-end safety scissors that prevents blades from poking and damaging materials and/or self
- 2003: Tooltron introduced its Angled Chenille scissors
- 2004: Tooltron introduced its Ergo Squeezee Long Arm scissors
- 2005: Tooltron introduced its Rainbow Scissors Collection
- 2010: Tooltron introduced its Sidehopper Scissors
Tooltron Private Label Program
US domestic and international customers represent a substantial opportunity to market Tooltron-branded products under a private label. To that end, Tooltron is pleased to offer the following benefits of its Private-Label Program:
- Approximately 200 Tooltron-branded products available for private-labeling (see below)
- Short production runs -- 500 piece minimum. Tooltron absorbs tooling charges for most production runs
- Design to manufacture capability
- Environmental friendly packaging options. Tooltron is committed to the stewardship of our earth’s resources. It uses recycled steel in its manufacturing process that meets all industry standards. It uses recycled paper in its packaging design strategies.
- Interchangeable package design strategies that reduce cost
- Auto-CAD design capability
- Creative and customizable silk-screen, laser jet, ink jet and other engraving processes
- Language translation services
Contacts us for more information on our Manufacture Private Label Program